- Gold Roses
"The Rose has long been a symbol of Love and Beauty."
It has been immortalized in the Art and Literature of many cultures. It is, to the flower world, what Gold has come to be in the realm of precious metals. These two timeless elements have been perfectly combined in your Real Rose flower which is carefully selected, preserved and dipped in 24KT Gold.
This product contains a Genuine American Beauty Rose. Specially grown and handpicked, each Rose is carefully selected and preserved at the peak of its Beauty.
Through a special process, the Rose is strengthened for durability and covered with 24KT Gold.
The rose has always been valued for its beauty and has a long history of symbolism....
• The ancient Greeks and Romans identified the rose with their goddesses of love referred to as Aphrodite and Venus.
• In Rome a wild rose would be placed on the door of a room where secret or confidential matters were discussed.
• The phrase sub rose, or "under the rose", means to keep a secret — derived from this ancient Roman practice.
• Early Christians identified the five petals of the rose with the five wounds of Christ.
• The red rose was eventually adopted as a symbol of the blood of the Christian martyrs.